Developed in cooperation with contract glaziers, full-service glass companies, and glass & glazing technical experts, the NGA Glazier Apprentice Curriculum meets Department of Labor requirements for registered apprenticeship training. Currently in use in Utah, Colorado, Oklahoma and Connecticut, the glazier apprentice curriculum offers 430+ hours of learning to fulfill the classroom instruction component of most three-year apprenticeship programs. The curriculum is regularly reviewed and updated by the NGA Installing Committee.
NGA Glazier Apprentice Curriculum
- 33 online courses via the MyGlassClass.com platform, accessible anywhere, any time, from a desktop computer, laptop or smartphone
- Six NGA manuals: Employee Safety Guide, GANA Glazing Manual, Guide to Architectural Glass, Sealants Manual, Guide to the Glass & Glazing Requirements of the Model Building Codes, Glass & Glazing Estimating Essentials Manual
- OSHA 30-hour certification with completion certificate and OSHA Dept. of Labor Wallet Card
- Apprentice transcript showing learner progress and test scored
- Certificate of completion