|Early Bird Rate*||Regular Rate|
|NGA Installing Member||$325||$525|
|NGA Non-Installing Member||$650||$850|
The Non-Installing category includes those non-glazing companies such as glass and metal manufacturers, fabricators, component suppliers or service providers.
*Early-bird rate deadline is January 31, 2023
Schedule (Subject to Change)
- State of the Industry: Eye on the Horizon
- Guardian Glass Take 5 Presentation
- We Will Overcome: the Before, During and After of Addressing Business Challenges
- New Innovations from sedak - sedak Take 5 Presentation
- What's Wrong with this Picture? a Forensic Conversation
- A Picture of Proactive Collaboration: an Oldcastle BuildingEnvelope special feature
- Creating a Safe Environment for (and from) the Birds - Kuraray Take 5 Presentation
- Facades of the Future - sponsored by Vitro Architectural Glass and Deceuninck
- Top 5 Codes & Regulations that Impact Your World
- A New, Innovative Solution for Bird-Friendly Glazing - Eastman Co. Take 5 Presentation
- Keynote Presentation: Decision Making with a Poker Perspective, featuring New York Times best-selling author and The New Yorker contributor, Maria Konnikova
- 25 Years in the Glazing Industry, a look back and a look forward
- Kick-Off to Women in Construction Week
- Want Drafters to Bid on Your Projects? - Drafting Marketplace Take 5 Presentation
- The Impact of Quality Systems
- NGA's Apprenticeship Curriculum
- Five Ways to Address Generational & Mentorship Gaps
WE WILL OVERCOME: THE BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER OF ADDRESSING BUSINESS CHALLENGES
Learn problem-solving best practices and solutions, as three experienced glazing company leaders share how they have successfully navigated notable hurdles during scheduling, estimating and operations.
If you need assistance with hotel accommodations, please contact Wendy Rochelle.
Caesars Palace is the host hotel; however, the NGA group rate is no longer available. Rooms are available at the prevailing rate.
Rooms may also be available at the LINQ Hotel, across the street from Caesars Palace; however, the NGA group rate is no longer guaranteed.
The Tabletop Display at the BEC Conference is a regular highlight of the event, and is sold out to maximum capacity! View the tabletop display floor plan and participants.
Engage Your Brand – Expand Your Network. Align your brand with this gathering of industry heavyweights to get maximum exposure leading up to and through the event.
The 25th anniversary BEC Conference willl be promoted on a regular basis across print, digital and social channels to over 28,000 individuals in the glass and metal manufacturing, fabrication and supplier industry segments.
Our team has put together attractive options to suit all levels of engagement and budgets. Please contact Kathy Swaak to discuss!
Thanks to our sponsors!