Join us at 1 p.m. ET on 12/10 for this 45-minute Thirsty Thursday session, presented by Julia Schimmelpenningh, Eastman Chemical Company.
This session will discuss the shift from glass being the weak acoustic link to a stronger one, given the differences and advancements in new engineered acoustic interlayers.
- Discover why paying attention to noise is important
- Clarify the basics of acoustics and how glazing can impact it
- Summarize the applicable testing and calculation methods
- Discuss and illustrate contemporary acoustic glazing design
Free registration for GlassBuild Connect is required to attend this Thirsty Thursday session.
1. If you haven't already registered for GlassBuild Connect, register now by clicking the button below.
2. After registering, go to GlassBuild.com on 12/10 before 1 p.m. ET to Log In and click on the session title under "Today at GlassBuild Connect".
IMPORTANT! If you are already registered for GlassBuild Connect, you’re all set; simply log in at GlassBuild.com on 12/10 before 1 p.m. ET and enjoy the webinar!
Date and Time
December 10, 2020
1:00 p.m. ET
Eastman Chemical Company