NGA MEMBERSHIP: NGA's Mission
NGA's Mission: In support of its member companies in the architectural and window and door industries, the National Glass Association’s mission is to:
- Provide its members with world-class education, training, technical, and business products and services,
- Promote best practices, safety, and ethics in the workplace, and
- Protect the interests of our industries through legislative, regulatory, and inter-industry advocacy.
NGA's Code of Ethics: NGA members proudly adhere to a code of ethics that engenders public confidence in the integrity and service of glass professionals everywhere. They agree to:
- Promote and encourage fair and ethical competition.
- Fulfill all contractual obligations and respect the contractual obligations of others by not inducing breach of existing contracts.
- Use safety glazing materials whenever possible and to refuse to sell unsafe products.
- Maintain a safe work area which provides adequate inventories of glass products and to sell these products at a fair and non-discriminating price.
- Maintain the highest industry-wide standards of professional and personal conduct.
- Promote the advancement of the association on both the local and national levels, supporting its goals and objectives.