NGA's publications help you succeed day-to-day and for the future. Business challenges and information in every issue of the print magazines and our electronic newsletters, bulletins and Web sites are packed with vital industry news, business trends and analysis and new product coverage.
NGA’s publications also provide the industry with the most comprehensive supplier directories (annual print and daily updates on our searchable database Web sites) and an employment center for owners and potential employees second-to- none.
- Glass Magazine® - The voice of the commercial, retail and fabrication glass industry. Read about new products, industry statistics and trends and case studies of how other glazing companies stay profitable, plus our annual lists, such as Top 50 Glaziers, and 20 Under 40.
- e-glass weekly™ - The most reliable electronic news source for the glass and metals industry. Sent via email every Tuesday, every newsletter contains industry news, new product announcements, financial data, glazing project profiles, interactive reader polls, and links to valuable resources.
- For Technicians Only e-bulletin™ - Exclusively for the auto glass and repair market. Sent via e-mail every Wednesday, every newsletter contains one new vehicle installation and one older installation, plus tech tips, new products and links to valuable resources.
- Window & Door® - The definitive voice of the fenestration industry, Window & Door is read by high-level decision-makers and covers both manufacturer/fabricator and dealer issues.To subscribe, visit Window & Door and click subscribe.
- WDweekly™ - The most reliable electronic news source for the residential window and door industry. Sent via e-mail every Wednesday, every newsletter covers the latest news headlines and new products, marketing tips and “The Talk,” a column by our industry experts with industry feedback in an interactive reader poll.
NGA members receive a free subscription to Glass Magazine and can request a subscription to Window & Door.