Since launching our online NGA Store last September as part of the new glass.org, NGA offers members instant access to nearly 120 technical and business publications created by NGA committee volunteers, many at no cost. In the period between Jan. 1-May 31 of this year, there have been 1,500 downloads from the NGA Store. Here’s a countdown of the most popular resources to date in 2020.
Top 10 Most Popular NGA Resources:
- Approximate Weight of Architectural Flat Glass
- Heavy Glass Door and Entrance Systems Design Guide
- Bird-Friendly Glass Design Strategies
- Top 10 Items Commonly Missing from Fenestration System Shop Drawings
- Bid Considerations for Contract Glazing Proposals
- Design Considerations for Laminated Glazing Applications
- Marking and Labeling of Architectural Laminated Glass
- Flat Glass Industry Standards
- Proper Procedures for Cleaning Architectural Glass Products
- Describing Architectural Glass Constructions
Haven’t visited the NGA Store yet?
Be sure to check it out and take advantage of all the industry resources available to you. (Note: You must be logged in to your customer dashboard to purchase or download publications from the NGA Store; if you need assistance with logging in, please contact Josh Lowe at 703-442-4890, ext. 127 or firstname.lastname@example.org.)