Started in Freeburg, MO in 1949, Quaker Window Products is a leading manufacturer of high-quality commercial, residential and luxury window and door products for new and retrofit buildings across the United States.
- Kevin Blansett, CEO
- Matt Hetherington, president - Quaker Commercial
- Dave Harrell, president – Quaker Residential
- Chris Dickneite, senor vice president of sales
(l-r) Top: Kevin Blansett, Matt Hetherington; Bottom: Dave Harrell, Chris Dickneite
Quaker Windows & Doors
Quaker Corporate and Residential Division – Freeburg, MO
Quaker Commercial Division – Eldon, MO
Quaker was started in Freeburg, MO in 1949 and is in its 74th year in business.
See a Quaker Window Products history timeline
Q&A with Kevin Blansett
What products and services does Quaker Window Products offer?
Quaker offers a full line of aluminum, vinyl and wood windows and doors to the commercial, luxury and residential markets.
What is Quaker's mission statement?
Always holding true to Quaker’s core mission of bringing the “Right Solution” to our valued customers, Quaker strives to be the preferred window and door manufacturer for both our residential and commercial customers.
Built around an elite team, dedicated to offering world class customer service, innovative solutions and the highest quality aluminum, vinyl and wood products that truly make “The Quaker Difference”.
What are your company's keys to success?
- Product design and innovation
- World class manufacturing
- Product solutions to meet customer’s evolving needs
- Dedicated, success driven people at our core
What are some large glass projects of note for Quaker?
- Book Tower, Detroit, MI – Historic Renovation - Detroit’s iconic Book Tower set to reopen
- Crosstown Concourse , Memphis, TN – Historic Renovation - Our History
See more Quaker Window Products projects:
- Commercial - Quaker Commercial Windows & Doors Project Portfolio
- Luxury - Quartz Luxury Windows & Doors Inspiration Gallery
If your company would like to be featured in a future NGA Member Spotlight, contact Wayne Nelson.
NOT A MEMBER? LEARN MORE AND JOIN TODAY!