Glazing Executives Forum Announces New Sessions on Using Contracts to Protect Your Business, Preparing for the Next Recession, and Forecasting Economic Trends
The 16th annual Glazing Executives Forum is back, taking place Tuesday, October 18 in conjunction with GlassBuild America. This special event brings together leaders of contract glazing and full-service glass companies to learn and share best business practices, and go deeper into top-of-mind topics unique to installing companies, including these new and timely sessions:
- Contracts to Protect Your Business in an Uncertain Environment
Presented by Vic McConnell, partner with Smith Cashion & Orr, PLC
Contract glaziers are facing a daunting and unpredictable construction environment, with supply chain problems, material shortages, increasing lead times and rising costs. How can companies of all sizes protect themselves and ensure they aren’t left holding the bag for rising costs and delays?
- Business Strategies to Help Prepare for the Next Recession
Presented by Madeleine MacRae, founder of MM MacRae Coaching & Consulting
If a recession is on the horizon, how can glazing companies prepare? How do current market conditions surrounding inflation and supply chain issues impact strategy? Learn what you can do today, what you should avoid and how you can implement these strategies immediately with simple actionable steps!
- Annual Industry Economic Forecast
Presented by Connor Lokar, speaker and senior forecaster, ITR Economics
Connor Lokar of ITR Economics is a regular headliner for the Glazing Executives Forum. He’ll return to give his fast-paced, to-the-point predictions for construction business-cycle trends to help executives plan for the coming 6-12 months.
- NGA’s Installing Committee will meet from 8:00-8:45 am prior to the Glazing Executives Forum. Learn more about association initiatives specifically designed for contract glaziers and full-service glass companies.
- BONUS! Registration also includes three-day access to the GlassBuild America trade show floor!